Brain injury is perhaps the most devastating type of injury one could sustain. It is usually caused ...+
Going about your day-to-day business, you don’t necessarily plan to encounter significant personal ...+
On March 3, 2013, a 47-year-old man died after a Portland motorcycle accident in which he crashed hi ...+
Bicycle Injury Fractures
Bikers have rights… Don’t let your injury stop you.
Your bicycle injury is different from anyone else’s. When there’s a collision or crash between a bike and a vehicle, it is often the case that the injured rider is thrown off from the bicycle with the direct result being a fracture to many different body areas and extremities, including:
– Arms; including elbows, shoulders and wrist fractures.
– Fractures of the Clavicle.
– Cranium and Skull Fractures.
– Head Trauma & TBI.
– Hip Fractures & Replacement Surgery.
– Rib Fractures & Sternum Injuries.
– Fractures to Lower Body Extremities such as: Legs, Knees, Ankles, etc.
– Compound injuries and fractures to multiple body parts.
The fact is that each bicycle accident injury victim sustains a different injury; even with the exact same body part.
Even twins with an identical busted kneecap or fractured patella have different bike accident claims.
Your age, weight, medical condition, work, leisure and lifestyle are yours, and belong to no one else. The level of pain and discomfort that you feel does not automatically happen to be same as that patient in the hospital bed next to yours, even if you both had the same leg fracture surgery on the same day and by the same doctor.
So do not be treated like a cookie-cutter client, and placed into the paralegals caseload of your Portland Personal Injury Attorney as a “bicycle accident wrist fracture lawsuit”. Get a Portland Bike Injury Lawyer who not only wants to know, but also needs know all about YOU, your bike accident, and the injuries that resulted from that misfortune.
Bicycle Injury Lawsuits for Fractures
Experienced Bicycle Injury Attorneys know the questions to ask and the answers to seek to present your case to a jury, if the need to file a bicycle accident lawsuit arises, in order to request the adequate level of monetary compensation for your injuries. For example:
– Has enough time passed from your bike accident related shoulder operation to determine what your long term outcome probably will be?
– If you suffered a broken kneecap or knee fracture as a result of the bicycle accident you were involved in, will you get arthritis?
– In the case of broken hips, is there an issue of future hip replacement surgery down the road?
– How much is that estimated medical cost of your fracture or bike injury, and how will it get paid for?
– Was your fracture a complex one, or maybe a compound fracture of multiple body parts?
– In bicycle knee injury and fractures cases, were there fragments of shattered patella that needed to be wired together
– Did you have a tear of the medial meniscus in addition to chondromalacia, or did you injure the ACL or medial collateral ligament?
Knee fractures are especially worrying for Portland bicyclists, given the implications they entail for the continuation of bike riding activities. And the reality is that the knee is a complex joint. It is not simply “my knee”.
Portland Bicycle Injury Attorneys
As Bicycle Personal Injury Attorneys, we should understand the various medical terms, tests, and diagnostic reported findings related to your injured body areas and fractures. Each of these other different parts or connections will change and be different depending on the type of injury or fracture that you sustained in your bike accident; broken ribs have their own implications, a fractured hip often needs hip replacement surgery, and broken knee caps may require you to need the use of a wheelchair temporarily.
When your knee was fractured, did that affect how you shifted your weight so that now your back hurts, your hip hurts or even your opposite knee gets sore?
Did you have to attend your daughter’s wedding, or your son’s high school graduation in a brace and on crutches on due your broken ankle bike injury? Did you have to get driven to work by a friend for three months due to a fractured clavicle?
Have you stopped taking yoga that used to give you great stress relief, because of a bruised sternum? Are you a yoga or Pilates instructor who cannot work again, ever, due to joint inflexibility?
This bicycle accident happened to YOU. Find a Portland Bicycle Accident Attorney Law Firm that wants to learn about you. Call me now for a Free Legal Consultation at (888) 446-1999; or feel free to submit our case evaluation form for a prompt response to discuss your bike accident injury fractures and determine whether you may be entitled to monetary compensation.
Even though Mark Leeds is a multi-tasker handling cases all over & all different areas of practice. With the assistance of his trusted team members & other office employees he is abbe to deliver that that first class personalized services....David
I had the unfortunate pleasure of getting into an auto accident while visiting family in POrtland, which can put a real damper on being festive (if you know what I mean) Luckily I found Mark Leeds while on my quest for representation. Mark is very knowledgeable, personable, and ...